Thursday, January 19, 2012

Honors Biology Introductions ~ Sem II 2011-2012

 
Who are these brilliant Loveland students that sit in room 133 Second Semester of 2011-2012 M-F? What biology topic do they find fascinating? Well, lets find out, shall we?!?

I have asked my students to introduce themselves to you, and find one piece of clip-art about a science topic or current event that they find "somewhat" interesting. And...go...


Mrs. Scherman
I'm the captain of this ship!  I like to run, shop for shoes, read, watch reality tv and spend as much time as possible with my family.  I have 2 beautiful kids (Tyler 4.5 and Brynleigh 9 months) that I adore.  They are the great blessings of my life.  In science, my passions lie in the microbiology world, genetic engineering and any basic genetics. 

This picture is bacteria clumped together to make an Earth, showing prokaryotes rule the world. 
 This photo represents my love for all things DNA.




No comments:

Post a Comment