Thursday, January 19, 2012

Seth Brennock Block 3

My name is Seth Brennock. I am a sophmore at Loveland High School. I was born in Cockeysville, MD (A suburb of Baltimore). Because I this I love Baltimre sports including the Ravens, Orioles, and the Washington Capitals. In terms of college sports I am a Terps fan for the ACC and a Badgers fan for the Big 10. One of my passions is playing sporta. I play lacrosse and wrestle for the schoolt team. In terms of classes I love math but because of that sometimes I do enjoy science. I chose this picture because I really like dogs and I am interested to learn about parts of the body both humans and animals.

1 comment:

  1. Why people still use to read news papers when in this technological globe everything
    is presented on net?

    Here is my web site - get fit

    ReplyDelete