Thursday, January 19, 2012

Darcy Fahey Block 2

I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. Now I haven't always lived in Cincinnati, though. I was born in America, but I immediately was taken over the sea to Ireland. I have a lot of different kinds of heritage. My father is Irish (Pop), my mother is French (ma mere), and my grandmother is Sweedish. How in the world does that happen? My grandmother married a man from Scandinavia. That man is my grandfather. They moved to France where they had their child (my mom). She's pretty cool. I was born on February 5. Some of the things I love to do are: bike riding, eating tons or chocolate covered raisins, traveling, doing stupid things, and my dream place to go is a desert. I know, I know. A desert? Really? I don't know why, but deserts interest me so much.
This picture is in Alaska where they are known for their Northern Lights. I love astronomy and the science that creates it.

No comments:

Post a Comment