Thursday, January 19, 2012

Brittany Miller Block 2

I'm 14 years old and I'm a freshman. I play softball pretty much year-round and my team is going actually to the World Series in Orlando this summer. I've been playing since first grade and I've been pitching since about fourth grade. I also play some basketball, but not competitively.
I like to doodle fancy letters with sharpies because sharpies are the world's best markers. I also like to eat. I love Chipotle, Red Lobster (I like crab legs, not fish), and Bravo, but pretty much any Italian restaurant will work for me.
I love dogs, especially little fluffy ones like my dogs.

I think marine biology is really interesting! Fish taste gross, but they're pretty cool.


1 comment:

  1. Brittany! Its giovanna and I never get to see you and I miss art class! (by the way, I love pufferfish!!!) ABFL (art buddies for life)

    ReplyDelete