Thursday, February 16, 2012

Kaleb Swartz Block 2- Con Group

Article Link:
http://www.rtlcc.org/fresno-madera/resources/8_bad_arguments_for_embryonic_stem_cell_research.html

Summary:

Stem Cell Research is wrong. There are many different reasons why i believe this. First of all, an Embryo is a living thing. When you want the stem cells you are killing it. Eventually, this embryo will turn into a human being. Embryonic stem cell research is killing living things. The equivalent of an abortion. Also, in the bible there are many verses that say this is bad. Here is one bible verse that really explains it.

Jeremiah 1:4-5



Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

No comments:

Post a Comment