Friday, February 17, 2012

Megan Ries Block 4 pro embryonic

http://www.allaboutpopularissues.org/pros-and-cons-of-stem-cell-research.htm

http://stemcells.nih.gov/info/basics/

The first article that I read gave me information of embryonic and adult stem cells. It showed me pros and cons of both sides, which was helpful because in order to be able to defend yourself, it is useful to know what the other side might be saying. The article kind of leaned towards adult stem cells as being better, so I got to see how the other side could be thinking for our debate. I also researched answers to some of the problems brought up that can prepare me for the debate as a result of this article. My second link is a website rather than an article, but I wanted to include it because it was extremely useful and I used it for almost all of my information about stem cells. The layout was kind of tricky to navigate on but once you got past that, it had a multitude of information on the subject, including things like where you can get embryonic stem cells, that will certinley help when it comes to the debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment